khloe

X Factor announces new pair of hosts

Popular reality show X Factor has recently announced some new additions to its cast. As per earlier rumors, reality show stars Khloe Kardashian Odom and ‘Extra’ host Mario Lopez were named as the hosts for the singing competition.

The two will first appear in the live episodes of the show which will begin on November 1, 2012. During the taped episodes, the show worked without hosts. Simon Cowell, the executive producer and judge said that he wanted a male and a female host for his production.

Steve Jones was the sole host of the show earlier, but the producers have decided to go with two hosts in this season. Steve was fired from the show with Cowell stating that he did not do a bad job, but there was a ‘Brit limit’ on the show.

Cowell, in an announcement said, “The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out. Mario and Khloe are our hosts. … I couldn’t be happier”. Odom expressed that she has been a fan of the show and is looking forward to working with Simon and all of the judges.

Lopez said that he has been a huge fan of Simon and the judges for a long time, and that Khloe and he had been friends for years. Mario also said that he and Khloe will make a great team and will have a blast.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *