So in case you had a very boring weekend, hope you found the time to head over to reality star Kim Kardashian’s app for 20 random facts you didn’t know about her. Actually, we’d recommend spending time getting to know yourself and your loved one, but hey, if the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is so eager to be TMI, we are game for a sneak-peek into her open book life.
She gave the first hints of what her 20 secrets were on Instagram, and guided viewers to her app and official website for all the deets about her that we surprisingly didn’t know yet.
Here are 20 things you didn’t know about Kim Kardashian West –
- Kourtney and I were in the same Spanish class in high school. I was so smart I advanced a year! JK! She had to repeat a year of Spanish. But it was the best year because we had it together.
- I crack my hands every morning.
- I had a dark mole on my forehead that I removed three times and it is a skin color and everyone thinks it’s a pimple, LOL.
- I have a permanent retainer on my teeth inside that you can’t see.
- I have 6 piercings – one bellybutton, one in right ear, 3 on my left lobe and one really high on left ear.
- I have a freckle on my eyeball.
- I hate the sleeve on a Starbucks cup. I leave the room for someone to take it off me because i cringe from the sound. It’s like nails on a chalkboard for me. I hate cardboard.
- I hate cilantro, mustard, peppers, blue cheese, and red velvet.
- I sleep with my eyes slightly open and it scares the sh*t out of people.
- I take a blanket and pillow with me every time I travel no matter what. I need my own for the plane.
- I have a nail file and cuticle cutter with me at all times. In my purse, travel bag, everywhere. I’m obsessed with my nails and cuticles. If my nails are chipped or not perfect, I feel filthy.
- I know the alphabet in sign language and would cheat on my tests with my friends by speaking in sign language.
- I jumped out of a plane sky diving when I was 20 years old and now I’m so afraid of heights.
- I’m secretly the funniest person, but only in my inner circle. The things I say are wild.
- I used to play tennis and went to tennis camps in Ojai with Allison.
- I almost got kicked out of tennis camp for kissing a boy. My dad came to yell at me.
- I drove to Arizona to visit Kourtney in college and brought her my car. We swapped BMWs, LOL. I had a smaller white one she wanted and she had a bigger black one I wanted.
- I used to never be scared of bees and always wanted to hold them and play with them and I never got stung.
- I’ve never had a cold coffee drink Starbucks or Coffee Bean.
- I love only hot rooms and hate when the air conditioning is on. I knew Kanye and I were meant to be when I slept over and he had the heat on.